Welcome to the Matchmaking event
Digital Enterprise Show 2021
The DES2021 matchmaking event aims to enable business meetings and bridge gaps between solution seekers from different industries and solution providers, main technologies.
Sectors: Telco, Media & Entertainment, Industry 4.0, Online Retail, Platforms & Logistics, Smart City & Urban Mobility, Banking & Insurance, Healthcare & Life Science, Smart Workplace, Tourism and Hospitality and Energy & Utilities.
For second year in a row and within the framework of the DES | Digital Enterprise Show 2021, Fundación madri+d para el Conocimiento organizes the International cooperation matchmaking event to enable contacts and information exchange between possible technological partners and attendees seeking solutions to accelerate digital business transformation. It is an activity within the framework of Enterprise Europe Network.
The main objective is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the digital business transformation and the sectors above.
This matchmaking event will be hybrid, there will be two different type of participation that will be selected when registration.
- On-site: participants will physically attend the event and will have face to face meetings
- Remote: participant will attend to the meetings remotely
Why to participate
- An efficient tool to have meetings and generate new business
- Get in contact with and meet providers of innovative technologies
- Establish contact with potential partners for future co-operation
- Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationship
- Start-up and Spin-off
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
How does it work?
- Register and publish your collaboration objectives
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in.